Drs. Tracy Spinrad and Nancy Eisenberg at ASU are starting a new research project to understand children's sympathy toward people who are similar and different than themselves. This will help us understand how children behave kindly towards others.
Do you know a child who would like to help with research?
- Children in Kindergarten through 2nd grade and their parents are welcome to participate in this research opportunity.
- Children and a parent will watch some films and respond to questionnaires.
- Study will be held at Arizona State University Tempe Campus; the visit will last about 1.5 hours.
- Contact us to schedule a time that works best for you! Participants will be compensated up to $50 for their time!
- Participation is voluntary.
For more information, contact Dr. Spinrad at 480.727.7925
Thank you so much for your interest in Project KID (Kindness in Development). Due to overwhelming interest from the community, we are thrilled to announce that we have completed registration at this time.