We take advising seriously! Students are encouraged to meet regularly with an advisor to help plan their course of study or if they are facing difficulties in their classes.
Current Mountain Standard Time in Tempe, Arizona
Tempe Campus Students
Please use the button below to schedule an advising appointment.
Limited in-person appointments are available based on the availability of on-site advising staff and the required space needed to ensure physical distancing. Students and staff will be required to wear a face-covering and should maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet.
Schedule an appointment
If you have questions, call 480-965-6978
Denise Barnard, 480-965-2031, SS 100 D
Lisa Barth, 480-965-7548, SS 100 E
Jenna Figaro, 480-965-3732 SS 100 G
Jennifer Nelson, 480 965 7864, SS 100 F
Kelli Ramirez, 480-727-7753, SS 100 C
Tempe Campus Undergraduate students:
Online Undergraduate students:
Prospective Online Graduate Students
Current Online Graduate Students
We have a 24 hour response policy for advising. If you send an e-mail or leave a voice mail message for an advisor, you will be contacted within 24 business hours (Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm).
Questions? Please call 480-965-6978
When should I see an advisor?
- At least once each semester
- Transfer student
- Questions about transfer policies
- On probation or with deficiencies
- eAdvisor holds or questions
- Changing your major
- Withdrawing from a course or complete session withdrawal
- Incomplete Grade Requests
- Repeating courses
Prepare for your appointment
- Degree requirements by reading the relevant portions of the ASU Catalog
- DARS. You are accountable for your degree requirements.
- Course descriptions and prerequisites BEFORE your appointment
- Sun Card (Driver's License or government-issued ID are accepted)
- List of questions
- Tentative class schedule if you want to discuss registration
- Pen and paper to take notes