About the Sanford School Social Impact Initiative
The Social Impact Initiative aims to:
- expose students to current issues in the focus area,
- get students interested and motivated to become involved,
- provide faculty with updates as to what can and needs to get done,
- generate momentum in each focus area that will endure beyond the year of its focus!
About the 2015/2016 Focus On Childhood Trauma
This year, the Initiative will focus on childhood trauma. As part of this focus, the Sanford School will:
- engage schools and the community in discussions on the effects of childhood trauma
- have a series of local and national speakers, and
- develop an array of other activities on this important and timely theme.