About the Sanford School Social Impact Initiative
The Social Impact Initiative aims to:
- expose students to current issues in the area,
- get students interested and motivated to become involved,
- provide faculty with updates as to what can and needs to get done,
- generate momentum in each focus area that will endure beyond the year of its focus!
About the 2014/2015 Focus On Bullying
This year, the Initiative will focus on bullying. As part of this focus, the Sanford School will:
- offer undergraduate and graduate classes about bullying and victimization,
- have a series of local and national speakers, and
- develop an array of other activities on this important and timely theme.
- Stay up-to-date with the initiative - subscribe to our newsletter!
- Learn about some of the events the Social Impact Initiative participated in last year!
- Add CDE 498-78325 or CDE 598-85676 “Bullying & Victimization” to your Fall 2014 class schedule
Schedule of Classes