Information for Students Interested in Research
The ECLiPSE Lab often is in need of qualified and motivated undergraduate and graduate student Research Assistants.
- Involvement in the ECLiPSE Lab will expose you to research topics involving children’s social and emotional development, give you a variety of research-related skills, and allow you to work closely with faculty members. Research experience is highly valuable if you are applying to graduate school.
- Undergraduate Research Assistants may earn course credit (FAS390/FAS499) or work on a volunteer basis.
- For more information, contact Natalie.Wilkens@asu.edu
- Motivated students who are interested in pursuing a Ph.D. in Family and Human Development, researching children's and adolescents' socio-emotional adjustment, and gaining advanced statistical training may be a good fit with the ECLiPSE Lab. We are particularly focused on researching children's and adolescents' social competence, adjustment problems, and social withdrawal.
- For additional information on the Sanford School's graduate programs https://thesanfordschool.asu.edu/degree-programs/graduate-programs
- Interested students are encouraged to contact Natalie.Wilkens@asu.edu